Workroom Services for Interior Designers
Over the past 15 years of working with interior designers and architects, Stitch has honed efficiencies that make you, your work, and your clients’ homes look great. We have been privileged to team up with designers on some amazing projects all over the bay area. We have the design, sourcing, fabrication, and project management to ensure your design will translate from inspiration photos to reality. Our estimates are clearly written so you know what to expect. And our people are local – which ensures a fast turnaround time, better fit, and superior service.
We stay on top of the latest trends in our industry. Whether it’s fabrics made from new materials, technical strides made in motorization options, or new ways of fabricating that save time or money or achieve a unique look. We can help guide you or your client on how to get exactly what your design needs for the most difficult or awkward windows or upholstery projects.
We offer professional support through measure to install–for hardware, fabrics, and upholstery needs. We’ll translate your drawings or magazine photos with scale drawings for complex pattern making and expert sewing for the trickiest window seat, drapery, or other soft furnishing. Having fabricated and installed more than a hundred curved and angled rods, we’ve become expert at providing solutions for challenging types of windows so prevalent in the San Francisco Bay Area.
EXPERT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Tired of 8-12 week lead-times? We track your project from beginning through final installation. Since people are all local we have faster turnaround times, better fit, and superior service. And we’ve worked diligently to develop relationships with suppliers of hard-to-find hardware that ensure our orders are made to our exacting specifications, on time, and on budget.
- Roman Shades–our shades are completely sewn, not just glued or folded under
so they operate perfectly for years to come
- Curtains, Valances and more–two levels of quality – artisan hand-sewing for the most discriminating clients – or machine-blindstitched hems that are cost effective and look great
- Pillows, Window Seats, expertly fitted Slipcovers
- Custom Bedding and Upholstered Headboards
- Built-in banquettes
SOURCING AND OTHER SERVICES
- Thousands of fabric books to save time –whether basics and outdoor fabrics,
woven wood and grasses or mid to high end fabrics–Stitch has it all in one place
- Fabrication of custom hardware and catalogues for hundreds of hard-to-find lines
- Reliable and professional measuring and installation services
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.641.6081 to set up an appointment to discuss your project.