- “I have an interior design firm. Stitch is one of my most thorough vendors, and everyone is always completely satisfied with their designs and quality. Every project turns out beautifully!” – Kathleen M
- “Stitch’s finished products are beautifully inspired, impeccably appointed and most of all completed on schedule. Rachael’s clientele are some of the more notable folks in the Bay Area.” – Nicole M
Stitch provides high quality fabrication services to interior designers and architects.We offer support through measure to install–for hardware, fabrics and upholstery needs. We’ll help with design ideas or translate your drawings or magazine photos with scale drawings, complex pattern making and expert sewing. We stay on top of the latest trends in our industry to keep clients informed, and often devise custom hardware solutions for tough or awkward windows. Our estimates are clearly written and professional. Tired of 8-12 week lead-times? Our people are all local–which ensures faster turnaround, better fit, and superior service. We’ll work with you to make you, your work and your clients’ homes look great.
- Roman Shades–our shades are completely sewn, not just glued or folded under
so they operate perfectly for years to come
- Curtains, Valances and more–two levels of quality – artisan hand-sewing for the most
discriminating clients – or machine-blindstitched hems that are cost effective and look great
- Pillows, Window Seats, expertly fitted Slipcovers
- Custom Bedding and Upholstered Headboards
- Built-in banquettes
Expert project management and sourcing services
- Fabrication of custom hardware and catalogues for hundreds of hard-to-find lines
- Reliable and professional measuring and installation services
- Thousands of fabric sample books–whether basics and outdoor fabrics,
woven wood and grasses or mid to high end fabrics–Stitch has it all in one place
Call 415.641.6081 or email Rachael at email@example.com to set up an appointment to discuss your project.